Buying A Condo And It's Advantages
Buying A Condo And It's Advantages
by Tara Millar
There are so many benefits if you are considering buying a condo unit. As you may recognize, a condo may be a kind of real estate property, however it is part of a building. Though the unit is part of a building, you have the right to possess that unit and can do anything with it as long as you're not violating the rights of the other occupants. You are conjointly subject to owning a deed of absolute ownership over the unit once you have absolutely procured it.
Let us list several of the advantage of buying a condo to easily assess if it's the correct home for you.
1. Location. Most condo buildings are located in the middle of the city. Therefore you do not have to drive long distance simply to go shopping, or eat at an elegant restaurant. You will be at the middle of the cosmopolitan near all the necessary and popular establishments and buildings. Transportation and business institutions can not also be a burden since you'll have a straightforward access to them. You'll also choose a condo unit near your work place therefore you do not have to wrestle with everyday traffic and time constraints that could also cause stress.
2. Lifestyle. If you're one of those single folks who simply don't want to be minded by gardening or simply looking after a full house, then owning a condo is the proper home for you. You will just have a little deck area as part of your condo that requires care and that's it. The rest of the landscaped area that is the common space has folks working on them to keep them maintained.
3. Amenities. You'll be able to rightfully enjoy on the available amenities and customary facilities in most condo buildings. They typically provide swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, lobbies, gyms, and elevators. Another advantage is that it is subject to the management's rules and regulations therefore using such facilities are only given to the owners of the condo unit. And not like living in apartment communities where residents do not have sense of ownership over their amenities, they typically abused the amenities available to them. But, condo unit owners are a lot accountable since they usually have a membership fee each month for the maintenance of their amenities and common area.
4. Secured environment. Another nice advantage in living in condo unit is safe environment they provide 24/7. You'll also have a long vacation and not worrying if your house continues to be safe. Most condo buildings supply a state-of-the-art security devices and security services that can enable you to sleep well at night. Additionally, residential homeowners want to follow certain rules and restrictions to take care of the quality of living particularly in common places inside the building.
5. Maintenance. In contrast to living in a residential area where all the responsibilities and expenses fall into your burden, living in a condo building will let you share all the responsibilities and maintenance with the other homeowners. As part of living there, you'll have to pay monthly membership fees that may vary from $150.00 a month up to $600.00 a month. This can depend on where you reside, more often than not though the median fee for Homeowners association fees goes around $200.00. This payment can guarantee the sanitation and beautification of the full property.
About the Author:
Another great article by Royal Lepage Proalliance Belleville This and other unique content '' articles are available with free reprint rights.
Top of Buying A Condo And It's Advantages Page
Back to Articles Page
Back to the Ex-Health & Home Shopping Home Page