All Time Best Thrillers
All Time Best Thrillers
by Sh Flynn
Not only do many of the top thriller movies have a twist that will leave you shocked and amazed, they also have a collaboration of a good acting cast, good directing, and music and sound effects that set the right mood.
You'll see below that I have collected some quotes from the movies I consider to be the all time best thriller movies. Lets see if you can guess the movie quote and work out my top 10 thriller movies of all time...
1) character 1 - See ya later, copper! character 2 I'm no cop, man. character 1 Well, if you are, then it's entrapment already.
2) Character 1 - She's my daughter. character 2 - I said I want the truth! character 1 - She's my sister... (woman gets slapped) She's my daughter... (another slap) My sister, my daughter. character 2 - I said I want the truth! character 1 - She's my sister AND my daughter!
3) I didn't say I was different or better. I'm not. Hell, I sympathize; I sympathize completely. Apathy is the solution. I mean, it's easier to lose yourself in drugs than it is to cope with life. It's easier to steal what you want than it is to earn it. It's easier to beat a child than it is to raise it. Hell, love costs: it takes effort and work.
4) We offer you the bond of family that very few oilmen can understand. I'm fixed like no other company in this field and that's because my Coyote Hills well has just come in. I have a string of tools all ready to work. I can load a rig onto trucks and have them here in a week. I have business connections so I can get the lumber for the derrick; such things go by friendship in a rush like this. And this is why I can guarantee to start drilling and put up the cash to back my word. I assure you, whatever the others promise to do, when it comes to the showdown, they won't be there...
5) All right, if the applicant is young, tell him he's too young. Old, too old. Fat, too fat. If the applicant then waits for three days without food, shelter, or encouragement he may then enter and begin his training.
6) Once upon a time there was this person named Malcolm. He worked with children. He loved it. He loved it more than anything else. And then one night, he found out that he made a mistake with one of them. He couldn't help that one. And he can't stop thinking about it, he can't forget. Ever since then, things have been different. He's not the same person that he used to be. And his wife doesn't like the person that he's become. They barely speak anymore, they're like strangers. And then one day Malcolm meets this wonderful little boy, a really cool little boy. Reminds him a lot of the other one. And Malcolm decides to try and help this new boy. 'Cause he feels that if he can help this new boy, it would be like helping that other one too
7) Terns? Mmh. If I help you, (characters name), it will be "turns" with us too. Quid pro quo. I tell you things, you tell me things. Not about this case, though. About yourself. Quid pro quo. Yes or no?
8) Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.
9) I'm Virgil and I'm guidin' you through the gates of Hell. We are now in the Ninth Circle, the Circle of Traitors. Traitors to country! Traitors to fellow man! Traitors to GOD! You, sir, are charged with betrayin' the principles of all three! Quote for me the American Bar Association's Rules of Professional Conduct, Canon Seven
10) No sir, YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I ought to know: I've always been here
About the Author:
How did you go?? You can find the answers to my Top 10 Thrillers Ever you can do so by clicking this link Top 10 Thrillers Ever under the title 10 Best Thriller Movies Of All Time
Top of All Time Best Thrillers Page
Back to Articles Page
Back to the Ex-Health & Home Shopping Home Page