5 Ways to Work At Home That Anyone With A Computer and A Little Time Can Do
5 Ways to Work At Home That Anyone With A Computer and A Little Time Can Do!
by Jarlene Fisher
Do you like the idea of working at home? Maybe it's time to let go of your daytime job. Perhaps you are a stay at home mom. No matter what, do you want to start a business to create some extra income? Interested in a business with little start up cash needed?
Here are 5 great ideas for working at home. Anyone can get started with these quite easily. That means no matter where in the world you live, what your current financial situation is, or what your gender, race, or age is, you can get started. These are great methods to use that will start the money coming in.
You only need these few items:
A computer Internet Access Willingness to work hard Willingness to learn new skills
1. Affiliate marketing: this is one of the fastest ways to start making money online. With Affiliate Marketing, everything is given to you. You join an Affiliate program for free and are often given your own website with the Affiliates products already on it. All of the money is collected for you. The product is shipped for you. And you get a commission based on the percentage paid for the product. The Affiliate merchant that you represent pays you directly. This is known as promoting someone elses product and is very popular on the internet. Everyone wins. The company sells its products, the consumer receives what they were looking for and you get paid for bringing the two together.
2. Private Label Rights products are very popular and a great way to get started. They are referred to as PLR. These products are digital and already created. They are sold to you (rather inexpensively) with the right to make any changes that you like. You can total rewrite or keep it as is and then publish it with your name. These can be used on blogs, made into e-books and sold, given away as an incentive to buy another product. The possibilities are endless. You are actually reading a PLR product right now!
3. Blogs are easy to start and lots of fun, too. Several sites give you free blogs and a blog does not have to be hosted. Your blog can be about anything you like. Plus, it is a great place to put ads, the links to your Affiliate sites, or just about anything else.
4. There are millions of blogs on the internet. All of them need content. Many blog owners do not have the time to write and are looking for writers. So, if writing is something you enjoy and you can use the spell check, you might want to give this a try. Start by searching for blogs in the areas of your interest. Spend some time reading the posts and then offer your services to the blog owner. Remember, content is king of the Web.
5. Craigs List and eBay are great places for selling goods. You can start with things around your house, buy things at garage or estate sales. Maybe you're lucky enough to come across some closeout sales. Once you get into this, you will probably want to start an eBay store and sell new goods. You can do this by working with a drop shipper. You sell the item, send the buyer information to the drop shipper and they send the product. Be sure to read all you can and can't do on these sites. They are both great but you must follow the rules. And be sure to upload a photo of what you are selling. The buyer will like this.
These 5 ideas can get you started. Pick one and work on it for a while, then choose another. It's important to have several businesses going. Start with one Affiliate and get that off the ground. Sign up with another Affiliate and keep adding. Then get yourself some PLR and send it out with all your links. Things will start happening!
No matter what you decide, persevere. There is a lot of money to be made on the internet and you might as well share in this wealth.
About the Author:
About the Author: Jarlene Fisher has worked at home for over a decade. She enjoys writing articles and sharing them with her readers. She uses PLR for most of her resources. Affiliate Marketing is her second method for creating an income at her computer business.
Top of 5 Ways to Work At Home That Anyone With A Computer and A Little Time Can Do Page
Back to Articles Page
Back to the Ex-Health & Home Shopping Home Page